DESPERATELY SEEKING!!!!!.....

I NEED HELP DESPERATELY. .......................Either I employ a professional organiser,  or I get my act together and get in the right frame of mind to sort, sort out all the clothes,  and place them in bag and take all to the charity store for disposal.  In the past,  I have sorted and given bags full to friends and relatives.  You may ask:- "how come you have so many clothes?" - well my secret addiction is shopping BUT I also like to save $'ssssss - so when the mood strikes to shop, I go to the Charity store and buy - mostly at the start of a season....as we all know variety is the spice of life. 

Notice my big whole wall of wardrobes in my bedroom...well I manage to not only fill it up, I can also stuff the wardrobe in the back guest bedroom as well.  So by this you will guess I have a problem that desperately needs attention.      



 Since I retired 12 months ago, there are clothes I will never wear again - I am guessing -- no I am sure, as I have been there done that for 37 years not going back.  That adds to the equation.  Work clothes, Holiday clothes, round the house clothes.....on and on...see I can make excuses after excuses.  Lets face it I REALLY NEED TO DO SOME DOWNSIZING.


Back room where not only the wardrobes are full, but all the drawers as well - So this room also needs a clean out


So you should have the message by now - this is only the tip of the iceberg - we have four bedrooms in this house!!!!!  - there you go let your mind do the calculations......

This is the start of my new mind set - 1 bag so far...many more to come - so keep your fingers crossed for me that I will be strong. LOL - My other saying is "It wont happen overnight but it will happen"  So there could be a glimmer of hope....not before Xmas - maybe 2015 LOL
This is the start of my Xmas decorations......one baby step at a time........
More obsessive stuff coming......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed