BEEN THERE DONE THAT.......

NOVEMBER ROUND UP OF COURSES:-  All  done and dusted now,  and out of the 5 options, I tried 3 of them.  I have to let it all sink in - have a big think about them all - before I can really say which one I would like to do more of and enjoyed the best.
Ukulele learning was a challenge...finger tips very sore...fingers not  long enough - need rubber ones to stretch to where they are supposed to be.  Trying to read where we are up to and looking at Uke.  Above I am concentrating, trying to have a go....while Heather looks for her place...



The Group grew each week - some were great at playing - others like me struggled a bit - but for sure we all had fun and enjoyed the challenge


Pilates was exercises we all wanted or needed 

We even had a visit from the photographer attached to our Local Newspaper

And this was the result - published at last LOL  - wish it was a best selling book...

So that was the Month of November - I was kept on my toes and on the go....next stop Xmas?????
Post your Xmas cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed