I HAD A HEART QUIVER....


GARDEN SNAPS....




Outside playing with my tablet taking Photos......I could hear next doors dog running up and down the side of their house....And it decided to jump up........scarring me half to death....I really didn't realize it was that big.  I often hear it barking, but had not really set eyes on it..

I was chasing bees trying to get a photo......I'm still at it LOL- cant wait for one to stand still long enough for me to zoom in and click....what are my chances?



AND this was the cause of my near heart  skipping several high jumps....HE started barking at me and when I put the camera (well tablet really) up to take his photo - the barking stopped and the expression appeared....what on earth is she doing.....?

  



You two stay safe inside....you should see the big, big dog next door that you stir up - running up and down the fence line and barking......

THIS big doggie will eat you both up if he gets in the yard....


Xmas getting closer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed