XMAS GREETINGS.....

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN SO QUICK?.............
I think we all say that at some stage in the lead up to and including Christmas....With age I realise it is just that ....getting older, time flies...When I was a kid it took ages to come around.  When my kids were babies and little people - I was organised - presents all purchased - lay-by and ready to pick up on Christmas Eve....I remember searching the house looking for pressies when I was a kid.....mine searched in vain LOL - anything I didn't have on Lay-by was in the boot of the car and came with me to work every day......When it was all  layed out under the Xmas tree (the kids would pick their spots for Santa to leave goodies) I would be a bit shocked at the amount I had collected for them.  My resolution to this was pack some away for Birthdays during the coming year.....Hope Daughter is not reading this.....She will think I was stingie LOL-  No Gai - just frugal....


Happy celebrations with family and friends.....enjoy the moment.  Cheers and bottoms up....


And I hope all your parcels arrived in time

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE VERY BEST FOR THE COMING 2015 ALL MY BLOG READERS.....THANKS FOR POPPING BY.....
ON IN 2015

KEEP IT SERENE AND HAPPY   

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed