2014 .....REMEMBERING


Sadly  we lost MD just before Xmas.   He was Hubbies dog really....never left his side.  If I couldn't  find hubbie in the yard - all you had to see was a wagging tail or MD to know where he was....I had written a blog about the 2 dogs after a trip to the groomers......CLICK......>>MD REMEMBERED..... 



 This is one of my efforts  in photography  I liked the best....I am only your  average  backyard snap taker.....But I loved trying to get my camera zoomed in to get the cockies......
 And by-the-way....I have  changed my profile  pic.....thought it was time to 'get real'...LOL  
FROM......
 TO.....
And I raise my celebration  cup to drink to all who venture to my ramblings, to wish each of you sincere best wishes - health and happiness in 2015.  I hope  you have enjoyed  my efforts as I have learnt so much, and enjoyed  reading  all your blogs......cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed