MORE ADDICTIONS......

CONTINUED:-   Along with my abundance of clothes, not only, but also......Taa Daa......yep! an over supply of beads, trinkets, bracelets, broaches, rings etc.....Well how else were the clothes going to look good without stuff to adorn them?


Too bad I am not an octopus - then I certainly would have arms aplenty to stuff bracelets onto..

Home made broaches.....just a weenie selection.....
Yep, there is more..and at this point in my confession I should add that I am a bead fanatic as well - and have been known to make earrings in the correct and wanted colour to wear with an outfit....


I guess I should also own up to having far too many scarves!!!- but they are handy in Winter....LOL
 Perhaps in my last life I was a gypsy, store owner?  who knows - but at least I know I have some sort of collect, collect - don't know when enough is enough disorder, and they reckon if you acknowledge your shortcomings you are on the way to recovery??? Nah!! don't think that will happen at my age.....I sure would like some suggestions on "how to deal with this mess I have surrounded myself with"
Told Ya I'm sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed