SPECIAL GREETINGS rvsueandcrew.net





Tomorrow is rvsueandcrew.net BIRTHDAY.... well there are a couple of days difference between OZ & USA but it is on the 15th October.  


She is a great inspiration to many  travelers and her followers are in the hundereds.....A lot of   people always read her blog.....but when her little dog "Spike" passed on, the silent readers came out of the wood work to offer words of encouragement and comfort.  I know a lot of folks follow the blog SO I AM SURE WE ALL WISH YOU MANNY HAPPIES........ and safe travel's......
www.rvsueandcrew.net

2 comments:

  1. Dear sweet Leslie! How very kind of you to make a Happy Birthday post for me! Thank you very much. This is the first time I've received a birthday card from Oz. Wow! Love it!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome - hope u had a fantastic day - loved your white cake.....I make sure I treat myself on my day LOL Cheers for now. ....


      Delete

Comments are welcomed