ORANGES EVERY WHERE.....


As I mentioned the orange sculptures constructed in the main st.......3k's into town.....I thought I would show you some of the village we live in..... and you guessed it -  we are surrounded with oranges.  They are highly perfumed when the blossoms are on.  You can smell them all the way up the road.  If you are a sufferer of sinus, the sweet, highly perfumed smell can set you off..... 



The orange orchard I can see from my back porch..............





So I just have to walk out the back gate and the park is a favorite hang out for the village kids....but most have out grown it now...my grand kids loved it before they out grew it as well...but will re-visit to revive memories when they come to visit.



Closer look at orange orchard across the road from the park.........


The park directly  behind our back fence........
Needles to say I am not much of a fruit eater, although I will drink orange juice......

Cheers from MLR...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed