3RD TIME ATTEMPT..........

I must,  and I MUST stress on that word......STOP fiddling with my blog page.  I change things around - change them back again - make them vanish - find them elsewhere - frustrating and not fun.  Perhaps a challenge and a new learning experience you would think,  maybe!


 Been experimenting with pics and how to insert them:- tormenting our dog named MD (my dog) he is extremely spoilt and the apple of his fathers eye.....we have another called "stray" because that is how he adopted us and MD....pics of  him latter.....


 



 I did go from MLR for a walk down the dead-end street in our village and came up with this - there you go Gai (daughter ACT) I ventured forth.....LOL



Down the dead end street lane really



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mum your blog is looking great and you are mastering loading pictures luv gday

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed