STRAY TAKES OVER........


AS PROMISED story of "Stray" who wandered into our tiny village about 2 years  ago - I have my suspicions he was dumped as he was wearing a collar with no name tag....we live directly behind a park, so close and handy for wandering kids, dogs etc..... Vet could not find any chip in stray announcing any owner or phone no. - by this time I refused to name him as I thought that would be far too permanent....WRONG! he is still Stray and still HERE......


MD IS about 13 years old now -  becoming grouchy,  possessive and generally top dog......    They are good  companions and often look for one another if  they do not have eyes on each other........                           




MD (MY DOG)
I have learnt to type blog - save it - add to it latter - so that has to be advancement also  convenient.  Now if only I could add  more photos without causing a disappearing mess - so here goes posting blog compiled yesterday (Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed