TREE SAGA - ONGOING....

OK....I have been waiting and waiting....they say patience is a virtue...but in my case I was lucky to look out the back door...hearing lots of bird disturbance....YEP YEP they have arrived....Now there is a long seasonal story to his tree and the birds that visit....so you should read this before you continue....BEGINNING...CIRCLE... It has been happening for years and I have been watching..BUT, I AM RETIRED NOW AND HAVE TIME TO DOCUMENT THE HAPPENINGS..  The tree now:-

The tree blossoms......


AND BEST OF ALL THE AWAITED VISITORS......


ARE THEY NOT AWESOME........


SUCKING UP THE NECTAR.....


Now there is also a story to my fascination with bird pictures....there is a blogger :- CLICK HERE... Al and Kelly have been traveling and blogging for ages, originally from Canada and to escape the harsh winters there...together with loads of snow..they travel down south to Arizona to enjoy a more comfortable life style... .along with hundreds of other travelers that are called "Snow Birds"......Now he is a great photographer and has some fantastic/awesome pics of birds along with other stuff on his site and together with being a great yarn spinner it is always a most awaited post.....DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND HAVE A READ.....

I know I harp on about this tree....but it has been in the backyard for yonks - ages - years - (the original tree was in my Father-in-laws property in town) and as it drops seeds that come up all the time....in the garden below...that is how it came to be in our garden.  My Brother in Law also has one that was dug up out of our garden - potted -  nurtured - planted.....I wonder if he will get birds like this into his tree?????


I have my eye on you lot........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed