YEP! YEP! - CELEBRATE......


Does this look familiar?  - of course,  it is my celebration drink when I feel deserving and excited......and want to tell you all why I am excited.....

and the REASON ??????
MY BLOG HAS HAD 5000 - I SAY FIVE THOUSAND..... visitors.. See I am excited I'm shouting......
  
So to all my visitors....many thanks....I hope I have entertained you all - given you all an invite into my retired life and rantings.....I know I have enjoyed thinking up stuff - typing up stuff - learning how to do better stuff - changing stuff......etc. etc...you bloggers all know the time and effort put into our blogs and I salute all the ones who blog daily - I know because I read them LOL......
 And this is what happened when I had 1000 visits..CELEBRATING . (click here)
AND you can guess I will keep drinking to celebrate....big glass full you know....LOL 

CHEERS........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed