Oh! ! NO YOU'RE NOT......

VET/DOG GROOMER Here we come:-

Today we had an outing... can you guess where we went? GIVE UP? O.K. it was a pamper day.... is the fancy do-dah around my neck fetching or What!  So I may be STRAY but I sure landed in a honey pot place here - got trimmed,  shampooed,  patted, and finally trimmed again around my collar area....

 


Well if he thinks he's special I have news for him.  I am MD .  Which stands for "my dog".....get it...I am No.1.  So any fancy Do-dah around both our necks makes not a 'lick' of difference. ....



Will you PLEASE give up - I know I  am cute,  but enough is enough with the photos,  I am trying to come to terms with this thingie around my NECK. ...


Come on- come on, Pleeessseeee. ....I'm  looking & feeling grand - let's go, show off someplace.....


Well, I reckon the front step is as good a place as anywhere - do you reckon the village can see me??


I've told you before - NOW LISTEN- He is mine OK I am MD and you are Stray - so back away and remember your place.



I must thank http://rvsueandcrew.net/ for teaching me the art of taking pictures, then putting a story to them - It is a new concept that I have unashamedly copied..but give full credit where it is due...Thanks Sue

Stepping out of MLR to wash-up and clean-up the kitchen....Cheers for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed