TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF THIS THINGIE........

T0 celebrate my 30th post I have fixed my 1st one ...(cant help myself playing with colours)   Well here I sit - not knowing what I do - trying to learn my way around this blogging thingie.....will try to get it right???? so stick with me, and watch all the activity.   I will try to tell a story to gather interest without leaving the house to turn wheels - burn gas - spend $'s - endure weather ups/downs and enjoy all the blogs of others as they choof off searching for warmer weather......whilst I stay indoors under the A/C as our summer is approaching.. We still have expenses, like rates, water rates, electricity, gas and telephone bills to be paid. - THE disadvantage is we have the same old views.  Cheers for now from my lounge room......p.s. photo is a learning curve for me to see how to.....

2 comments:

  1. Well I did write something - but I seem to have mislaid it (think?) anyhow learning curve and I did manage a pic LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well here I sit - not knowing what I do - trying to learn my way around this blogging thingie.....will try to get it right???? so stick with me and watch all the activity i will be having without leaving the house to turn wheels - burn gas - spend $'s - endure weather ups/downs and enjoy all the blogs of others as the choof off searching for warmer weather......whilst i stay indoors under the A/C as our summer is approaching.....cheers for now from my lounge room......

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed