PILATES OR YOGA ????

 Well today in  Pilates, at the Library, a funny thing happened:-  during the course of the Pilates exercises, we were all concentrating on getting it right when a tall Indian Gentlemen appeared and sort of thought we should be doing yoga (I think)

He proceeded to place himself on the floor and bend and twist - lift his legs!! - you can imagine by this time we were trying to suppress heaps of giggles...Our Instructor Viv, was extremely well controlled, and continued on giving instruction.  Now I am sure there is a back story to how this gentleman happened to be in the middle of our exercise class:-   # Had he intended to participate -   #Was he already in the Library, and saw us, thinking "Hi Ho this looks like fun - I might have a go!"OR   # These Ladies need to be doing Yoga, and I reckon I am the one to show them?   
          
Knowing I am always on the look out for Blog material  -  I dug my mobile phone out of my bag, and clicked away - never let a chance go by.....And I must confess, at one stage I had a wee fit of the giggles, and had to control myself...but It was funny, and a light hearted added bonus to Pilates....
Notice  "gentleman" flat on the floor on the other side of Viv...
These last two pics, compliments of Library staff - I obtained via their Facebook page.  I am far left in white top, at this stage we were standing on rubber, stretchie, diddle daddles to exercise arms and legs, and Gentleman is on floor, with bald spot front and forward.......
Wonder if we will see him next week???? the mystery continues......needles to say I am enjoying all the short courses I have attended and the dedication of the instructors is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed