NEIGHBOURS BURN OFF.....

Hubbie went up-the-road to help neighbour do a yearly paddock burn off......

During the course of this adventure....he ended up in the back of the ute???? being bounced around whilst they did the rounds of the fire perimeter...and Yep! you guessed it he lost his footing/hand grabbing knowledge and  ended up on his back on the floor ....not a good thing.  He actually injured his right knee very badly and is in convalesce mode at the moment.  Of course I suggested "Go to the Dr." and in typical man mode, his reply ...."It's too painful I cant??? So we are rubbing it often with menthol cream hoping to aid his function to be able to walk again without stress.....

I must thank Contessa for finding my blog and actually reading it from the beginning....As I have been very slack in posting of late, her message and comments have given me faith and a spur on to get a giddy-up and do some more.....For my Aussie readers her site is http://www.contessajewall.com and she is currently in a Mexcian holiday park for the winter and writes a great blog, with insight into Mexican eating/ living, all with excellent photos of the colourful lifestyle.....check it out.  

Blogging is a lonely life....you seem to be talking into WWW land with no feedback - or very limited feed back.  You think "what a waste"  of time and effort and out of the blue someone like Contessa comes along and gives you a lift.    I have read other bloggers who go through my feelings and they confess to enjoying the putting together of a blog and posting, that keeps them going.  It does take a lot of effort and concentration doing it - which is a good thing in a way keeps us "oldies" on our toes.....mind and fingers... LOL.  Contessa suggested that I read and comment of others blogs...which I do - and it is mainly in the RV permanent living blogs that I love to read as you get an insight into way of life, country and geography of all the places traveled.  The Mexican bloggers are also extremely interesting.  Maybe in my deep down physic I really want to be them...I reckon that is the answer.  
STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT STORY  ...USING BLACK GROUT....
YEP! I'M STILL INTO MOSAIC
SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed