GUESS WHAT?...

YEP! my fingers have been busy cutting, gluing and grouting......and I have neglected my blogging posts.  I have still made time to read all your exploits and comment here and there....


Happy how this turned out.......

It is getting colder now and I am finding it tooooo cold to be on the back deck doing my thing....I even crept to Hubbies back shed to grout the other day - out of the wind - don't think he approved, but it is big enough for 100 folks to be grouting LOL...

Love the black grout .....very effective

Now the Winter has moved closer I may have to adapt an inside craftie thingie - but I have "been there done that" with beading......and don't think I need to go there again, even though I still have heaps of beads....Might incorporate more into Mosaics.....


Certainly have more than enough....LOL Think I may have a compulsory disorder......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed