GET GOING...STIR YOURSELF UP...

TRYING TO GET MOTIVATED........It is very hot here at the present and any energy I have, has to be used up early in the day before the heat gets to me and the air-conditioner labours under 42 degree heat.
So it was with glee that I was motivated by a Melbourne blogger with a great idea to get each other going.......

 Pack up and discard overflow of Xmas decorations.....remember I am trying to become a minimalist.....

Have organized - and  two empty containers now sit idle......NO - I am not going to fill them up with MORE STUFF.......

MY MOTIVATION..........Check it out    It is sort of like a 30 day challenge but broken down to "Mini Challenges"...which suits me....baby steps...feel guilty, then rush to finish what I had pledged...LOL.  So thats the No 1.  of my challenge for this week....No 2.  is to organise water aerobics at the local swimming pool for some exercise....I have rung and inquired times and days, so that's a wee start.......


OK ALL DONE - LETS GO REST......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed